Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm never going to get this blog thing...

So, it has been almost a year since I visited my own Blog, lol.  If I cant be bothered visiting it, how can I expect others to?

But in reality, I don't think I expected people to visit. Just like I don't expect people to visit my ETSY page and buy the things I make.  Odd, right?  Why would I bother making thing and putting them on a selling website if I didn't expect to sell anything and why would I bother writing here if I didn't expect anyone to read it?

I wish there was an easy answer but I do not believe there is.  There might be, and I just don't want to see it.  Sometimes when you are too close to a situation it is difficult to see the truth.

So, once again I am going to start this up again, and see how it goes.  I am not making any promises to myself or anyone else who may stumble upon this.  Let's just see what happens...

With that being said, I have been making some jewelry and actually sold some stuff through Facebook. Thank goodness for friends. Here are some pieces...


No comments:

Post a Comment